High Performance Spark Plugs
90˚ V-grooved center electrode enhances the potential gradient which makes it easier to cause spark, this design allows spark to occur near the circumference of the electrode where there is little frame extinguishing effect (electrode acts to absorb the heat of the flame). It also reduces the electrode surface bordering the flame to alleviate the flame extinguishing effect, resulting in better ignitability.
- Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- Trivalent Metal Plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- Good performance spark plug